- If I sleep-in, run late, forget something… there is no one to get mad at me.
- Only the dog sees the missed shots.
- When I trip, fall, roll my ankle, bump into trees, shoot trees, lose things, need three attempts to back the dog trailer into the parking spot… the dog is the only witness.
- If my dog does something incredibly embarrassing, I am the only witness.
- I am a girl, drink a lot of coffee, and have a small bladder.
- If I do something embarrassing, the dog won’t tell anyone… except maybe the other dogs.
- I don’t have to worry about a buddy bringing his buddies to the hunting spots I’ve shared.
- I can never be accused of hunting a spot someone shared with me.
- I don’t have to worry about anyone accidentally shooting my dog.
- I like to sleep in, I do really stupid things sometimes, I’m not always a great shot, I really like my coffee and that God made me a woman, and I love my dogs.
What are yours?
Subscribe to get our latest content by email before anyone else!